blevinsty please read mods admins co owners owners

List your concerns with a user or issue here. Also any complaints about behavior, griefing, or territory can go here as well.

Moderators: ModTrainee, Sentry, PeaceKeeper

blevinsty
MineCraft User Name: blevinsty

blevinsty please read mods admins co owners owners

Post by blevinsty » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 pm

I have been banned for griefing for like a month and a half and me and my friend rvbsimmons want to do a video show for youtube. So if you find it in your heart to forgive me please do.

Aswertea
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Aswertea

Re: blevinsty please read mods admins co owners owners

Post by Aswertea » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Blev, in no offence to you, when you griefed my prison the first time by spawning all those spiders and then breaking stuff trying to kill them all, I gave you a warning and sent you on your way. When I logged on again and saw the front of my prison wall littered with holes I was livid. When I asked why you did it your response was "I was bored." That showed you did not respect my build enough to leave it alone, let alone what could have been done to other peoples builds. Give me one good reason to make me think this will never happen again, and convince me to un-ban you.
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."

blevinsty

Post by blevinsty » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Give me one good reason to make me think this will never happen again, and convince me to un-ban you.
I have relised my mistake im very sorry of any hurt i caused the commuinity or you. One reason: If i do grief again then you can permant ban me.

dpheonix68
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Pheonix_Atredes

Post by dpheonix68 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm

your friend simmons is also about to be shoved out the door. He stole items and thinks it was perfectly fine because it had no sign. that is not a good way to think. Right now hes jailed but we will see what the other mods say.

its a shame to i really liked simmons as a rvb fan and a decent town maker. I also liked his stories.

Aswertea
MC Admin
MineCraft User Name: Aswertea

Post by Aswertea » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Ok, after deliberation, we have decided to give Blev another chance. Be warned, both of you are on thin ice. You both have one more chance to show us you can behave. After this there are no warnings, no more jail time, it will be perma-ban for the offender. Simmons will be unjailed around noon July 19th, 2012, at the same time Blev will be unbanned. Any rule breaking of any kind will have grave consequences, this is your last chance.
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."

blevinsty

Post by blevinsty » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 pm

we have decided to give Blev another chance
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:D :) :o :shock:

blevinsty

Post by blevinsty » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Um a it still says im banned :o :cry: it says "The Ban Hammer has spoken!"